Tue Apr 25 21:33:13 EDT 2017
A week after hitting up Coachella together, Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott were spotted getting cuddly at an NBA playoff game in Houston.
According to an onlooker at the Houston Rockets vs. Oklahoma City Thunder game in Houston, Texas, on Tuesday evening — where Scott performed before tip-off — the Keeping Up with the Kardashians star and the hip-hop artist were spotted holding hands and “definitely looked like a couple.”
“During his performance, Kylie was hiding in the Rockets’ courtside club anxiously waiting for him to come back to her. Once he got back, they definitely looked like a couple, cuddled up next to each other among her friends,” says the onlooker, who attended the game and spotted Jenner kissing Scott’s neck.
“They were super hand-holdy and it seemed like she wanted people to see them together,” the onlooker adds. “They haven’t let go of each other since he got off the court.”
The pair have been sparking dating rumors after Jenner took a break from her on-again, off-again relationship with rapper Tyga in early April.
RELATED VIDEO: Kylie Jenner Answers Plastic Surgery Rumors
For Coachella weekend one, Jenner, 19, and 24-year-old Scott — who performed at the weekend musical event — were spotted spending time together.
“Kylie and Travis made their way to a private table, where they were joined by friends and enjoyed the deejay,” an observer at designer Jeremy Scott’s Moschino x Candy Crush party told PEOPLE. “After five minutes of being in a very crowded space, Travis got up and left the table, and Kylie followed him out with her friends following close behind her.”
A Jenner source told PEOPLE that older sister Kendall Jenner and Scott had “a thing” before, but that the younger Jenner’s new romance might be an attempt to make Tyga jealous.
“ and Kylie have also been friends for a while and they all hang out,” said the source. “When she and Tyga are having drama, she tries to make him jealous by hanging out with other guys.”
“They tend to take little breaks all the time and then get back together,” a source previously told PEOPLE about Jenner and Tyga, 27. “It’s definitely possible they’ll work things out again.”
—Reporting by ANA CALDERONE
Tue Apr 25 21:17:11 EDT 2017
Just because she’s engaged to a tech giant, that doesn’t mean Serena Williams has mastered technology.
The pregnant tennis champ opened up about her pregnancy to Gayle King at Tuesday’s 2017 Ted Talks conference held inside the Vancouver Convention Centre and revealed that her baby bump Snapchat was sent out to the world by accident.
“Well, actually it was an accident. I was on vacation just taking some time for myself and I have this thing where I’ve been checking my status and taking pictures every week to see how far along I’m going,” Williams, 35, said. “I didn’t tell a lot of people to be quite honest and I’d been saving it. On social media, you press the wrong button and… Thirty minutes later I missed four calls and I’m like, ‘That’s weird.’ But it was a good moment. I was only going to wait five or six more days .”
But the slip-up doesn’t have her stressing about future social media posts. “Every week I just take a picture and save it and I’ve been so good about it and this was the one time I slipped, but it’s okay,” she said.
One week ago, the mother-to-be captioned a mirror selfie with her baby bump clearly visible underneath a custom yellow La Blanca Anniversary suit. “20 weeks,” she announced.
Later that same day, Williams’ rep confirmed to PEOPLE that she and her fiancé, Reddit co-founder Alexis Ohanian, will welcome their first child in the fall. “I’m happy to confirm Serena is expecting a baby this fall,” the rep shared.
And just days after the baby news, the sports star posted a moving love note to her unborn baby.
Also at the Ted Talks event, Williams opened up her career plans post-baby.
“Roger Federer is older than me and he’s still winning everything,” she said about getting back in championship caliber shape.
“My baby’s going to be in the stands, hopefully cheering for me,” Williams gushed.
Tue Apr 25 20:32:11 EDT 2017
Katherine Jackson dismissed her restraining order on Tuesday against her nephew, Trent, PEOPLE confirms.
According to the New York Daily News, Katherine’s lawyers said in court she was “not prepared” for a “full-fledged trial.” Lawyers for both Katherine and Trent did not immediately respond to requests for comment from PEOPLE.
In February, the Jackson matriarch, 86, was granted a temporary restraining order against Trent after claiming he accessed her bank accounts without her permission, used her credit cards for personal purchases without her authorization and subjected her to years of mental abuse. His alleged actions left Katherine “in a constant state of fear and confusion,” she claimed in the papers.
Describing Trent as an “abusive con-man,” Katherine stated in her initial filing that she tried to fire her nephew — who was also her driver — and order him to move out of her guest house, but he refused.
Last month, Trent filed new court documents that disputed Jackson’s allegations, saying her request was not “authentic or trustworthy” or done “under her own free will.”
Trent alleged in his filing that Katherine was being “secluded in London” and kept away from him by her children, including Jermaine Jackson.